1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
2. THE SERVICES
The Website may provide a variety of resources such as e-mail, forums, downloads, tools, cloud solutions and product information (collectively "Services") designed to assist you and to enable you to communicate with us and/or other visitors to the Website. Unless stated otherwise the Services are for your personal and non-commercial use only.
3. USER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
1. If a particular Service requires you to open an account you will be required to complete the registration process by providing certain information and registering a username and password for use with that Service.
2. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password and also for all activities which take place under your account. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
3. In no event will the Website be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever resulting from the disclosure of your username and/or password.
4. You may not use another person account at any time, without the express permission of the account holder and SBSCC.
4. ACCEPTABLE USE
1. You acknowledge that all information, text, graphics, logos, photographs, images, moving images, sound, illustrations and other materials ("the Content"), whether posted publicly or transmitted privately, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. ; We do not control or endorse the Content and cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content and you acknowledge that by using the Services you may be exposed to Content that is offensive and/or indecent. The Website will not be liable in any way for any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind resulting from the use of any Content transmitted via the Services and you agree to bear all risks associated with the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy or completeness of such Content.
2. In using the Website/Services/Cloud Server you agree not to:
1. use the Cloud Server to send junk email, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other unsolicited messages, commercial or otherwise;
2. post, publish, distribute or disseminate material or information that is defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, threatening, abusive, harassing or unlawful;
3. post, publish, distribute or disseminate material or information that incites discrimination, hate or violence towards any person or group on account of their race, religion, disability, nationality or otherwise;
4. threaten, abuse, disrupt, stalk or otherwise violate the legal rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
5. use any information or material in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary right of any party;
6. make available or upload files that contain a virus, worm, trojan or corrupt data that may damage the operation of the computer or property of another;
7. impersonate any person or entity for the purpose of misleading others;
8. violate any applicable laws or regulations;
9. use the Website/Services/Servers in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Website/Services or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Website/Services/Servers;
10. post, publish, distribute or disseminate material or information that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information or confidential information disclosed in the course of employment or under a confidentiality agreement);
11. attempt to gain unauthorised access to any of the Services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Website/Services through hacking, password mining or any other means.
12. any other abusive services causing disruption in our operations (including inbound and outbound attacks / etc.)
13. We have no obligation to monitor the Services but shall be entitled to review materials posted to a communications facility and, at our sole discretion, to remove any material that breaches these TOU or is otherwise objectionable.
We have the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Services at any time, without notice, for any reason, including without limitation, breach of these TOU. We may also at any time, at our sole discretion, discontinue the Website/Services or any part thereof without prior notice and you agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Website/Services.
6. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Website/Services may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that the Website is not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites. If you are unhappy with the content of a website that the Website links to please contact that website directly.
7. DATA INTEGRITY
The subscriber is responsible for keeping a complete and current copy of their website files as a backup on a remote system (not solely on SBSCC servers). SBSCC is NOT RESPONSIBLE for any lost files, information or data. Although SBSCC backups may include subscriber sites and information for disaster recovery purposes, these backups are not to be relied on by the subscriber. SBSCC does not guarantee to possess the most current copy of a subscriber's website in its own backups. In the event of accidently deleting the data, SBSCC may be providing you with the files from the back up at an additional charge.
8. INTERNATIONAL USE
You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the country in which you reside and with all local laws and rules regarding acceptable use of and conduct on the Internet.
9. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1. The Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website and the Services) are protected by copyright, trade marks, patents and other intellectual property rights and laws. In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the contents solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
2. The Website does not claim ownership of any materials you post, upload or submit to any publicly accessible area of the Services. However, by doing so you are granting us a world-wide, royalty free, non-exclusive licence to copy, distribute, transmit, reproduce, publicly display, edit, translate or publish such Content for as long as you elect to display such Content via the Services. The licence shall be terminated when such Content is deleted from the Services.
You agree to indemnify and hold the Website harmless from and against any breach by you of these TOU and any claim or demand brought against the Website by any third party arising out of your use of the Services and/or any Content submitted, posted or transmitted through the Services, including without limitation, all claims, actions, proceedings, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses) howsoever suffered or incurred by the Website in consequence of your breach of these TOU.
11. ABUSIVE BEHAVIOUR
SBSCC reserves the right to suspend/terminate client's account if the client engages in any abusive behaviour which includes making threat, using derogatory or abusive language or complaining against SBSCC or its staff members or making any public defamatory remarks on forums/blogs/websites.
12. DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. Use of the Website/Services is at your own risk. The Website/Services are provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
2. To the extent permitted by law, the Website will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website/Services.
3. The Website makes no warranty that the Website/Services will meet your requirements, that Content will be accurate or reliable, that the functionality of the Website/Services will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website/Services or the server that makes them available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
4. Nothing in these TOU shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of the Website for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of the Website.
5. Nothing in these TOU shall affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
If any of these TOU should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining TOU shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
At SBS Computer Consultancy (Pvt) Ltd.
('SBSCC'), we pride ourselves on our commitment to protecting your privacy. We want you to know how we will
collect, use and disclose the personal data you provide to us.
If at any time you wish for us to delete your
personal data from our files, please contact us in writing at e-mail address below and we will respond
Collecting Your Data
'Personal data' is any data that can be used to identify you as an individual. SBSCC
collects 'personal data' about you only with your full knowledge in conjunction with:
1. A product purchase.
2. Registration of a purchased product.
3. A request for information and trial products.
SBSCC will only process personal data in accordance with the applicable rules and
Using Your Data
It is SBSCC's policy that you should know exactly what personal data we collect from
you and how we will use it. We collect personal data from you for the purpose of processing your order or enquiry.
We may use your personal data to supply products and services to you that you have requested, carry out any
agreement with you or take any steps that you have requested. In particular, we may:
1. Update you as to the status of your order.
2. Alert you to important product revisions or updates.
3. Inform you about registration and upgrades to your purchased
In addition to the above uses, where you have given us appropriate permission, we may
also use your personal data for the following purposes and direct marketing ('Additional Purposes'):
1. To tell you about special discounts on additional products and
2. To advise you about new products and services.
3. To advise you about new products from other companies that SBSCC feels may be
of interest to you.
Aggregate data is general data about groups of customers and does not identify
individual customers. SBSCC may combine your data with that of other individuals to create aggregate data which we
will use to improve our products & services and develop new ones. For example, we may tell a third party how
many people purchased a certain product, but not that you personally purchased a specific item.
You should also be aware that we may
occasionally provide links from our Web site to other sites that we think will interest you. If you click on a
banner advertisement or any other link, the 'click' will take you off the SBSCC site. Once you leave any SBSCC Web
site, any information that you may have provided remains with us and is not forwarded to the next site to which you
have linked. Personal data that you may choose to provide to a third party Web site linked to an SBSCC Web site
the use or protection of personal data you disclose to a third party Web site operator, even if reached from an
SBSCC Web site.
SBSCC uses a variety of Web technologies on our
Web sites. Among these are cookies, which are pieces of information that our Web sites provide to your browser.
Cookies allow us to track overall site usage and determine areas users prefer. Cookies also allow us to customise
your visit to our Web sites by recognising you when you return. Cookies cannot be used to see any other data on
your computer, nor can they determine your e-mail address or identity.
Most browsers accept and maintain cookies by
default. Check the Help menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preference. You can choose to
decline cookies while at our Web site, but this may limit your ability to access certain areas of the Web
To purchase and download products
from www.sbsccmybos.com you
must ensure your browser is able to accept cookies. Cookies are required for these services to authenticate
registered users and to provide access to certain areas of our Web sites that are available to limited registered
users only. Cookies are deleted when you close your browser, as well; this authentication becomes invalid after a
certain period of time.
With or without cookies, our Web sites track
usage data, such as the source address that a page request is coming from, your IP address or domain name, the date
and time of the page request, the referring Web site (if any) and other parameters in the URL. We use this data to
better understand Web site usage in the aggregate so that we know what areas of our Web site users prefer. This
data is stored in log files and is used for aggregated and statistical reporting. This log data is not linked to
personal data gathered elsewhere on the site.
Disclosing Your Data
SBSCC may also transfer personal data to SBSCC partnered companies for software
registration purposes. Where this is done, SBSCC shall take necessary steps to adequately protect the information
transferred. BY SUPPLYING PERSONAL DATA TO SBSCC, YOU APPROVE TO ANY SUCH TRANSFER.
It is SBSCC's policy that you are kept in
control of the ways in which we use your personal data for the Additional Purposes. All SBSCC communications, in
whatever medium, that involve the recording of personal data for these Additional Purposes include a short section
that allows you to indicate your preferences with respect to the use of that personal data. You can choose whether
or not you wish to receive additional information or promotional offers from SBSCC.
Any information that you choose to provide us with will be used to personalise and
improve our customer service operations. All information is collected and stored in a secure manner and is used
strictly in relation to this policy and your stated preference. SBSCC shall not be responsible or liable for loss
of privacy, disclosure of information, harm, damage or loss that may result from your transmission of any
information to us. In addition, under the law, we must cooperate fully with any law enforcement agency should a
situation arise where our information about customers could be of assistance.
From time to time, SBSCC may introduce new
products and services to our customers that may require modifications to this policy. We reserve the right to
modify this policy at any time by notifying our customers, via the SBSCC Web site, of a new or revised policy.
These modifications will only apply to personal data that you then provide to us after the date of the
As an SBSCC customer, we may also use your contact information to inform you of other
products or services we think might interest you. However, if you do not wish to be contacted for promotional
purposes, you can "opt out" when SBSCC collects your information. Alternatively, you can update or correct your
personal or business information relating to your SBSCC account by contacting us by e-mail.
Please note that your contact preferences only
apply to SBSCC contacting you for marketing purposes. We may still need to communicate with you regarding the
usability of your product or critical messages relating to your service or software. These communications may
include service messages, subscription renewal notices, critical notices or legally mandated
In the future, we may make changes to our privacy policies or